4th of July is just around the corner. I used to not be a big fan of the holiday because we didn’t ever do much for it, but in recent years, we have started to make a much bigger deal about the holiday. After all, why shouldn’t we celebrate the Independence Day of our country? Of course, 4th of July is not the only holiday where patriotic crafts are necessary (you can do these for Memorial Day, Labor Day, and President’s Day), but it definitely my favorite patriotic holiday. I love how many amazingly creative patriotic crafts and activities for kids there are today. Take a look at this list of my favorite patriotic crafts and be inspired!
21 Patriotic Crafts and Activities for Kids
These patriotic crafts for kids will keep you busy long after 4th of July ends!
1. Patriotic Slime: Little Bins for Little Hands
2. Pom Pom Flag: Sunshine Whispers
3. Patriotic Necklace: Buggy and Buddy
4. Confetti Fireworks: Schooling a Monkey
5. Puff Paint Flag: Katie’s Crochet Goodies
6. Patriotic Salt Dough: Sugar Aunts
7. Salt Fireworks: Crafty Morning
8. Rocket Flyers: Brain Power Boy
9. Patriotic Balloon Painting: Schooling a Monkey
10. Patriotic Photo Booth: I Heart Naptime
11. 4th of July Bingo: Crazy Little Projects
12. Washi Tape Flags: Glued to My Crafts
13. Easy Flag Craft: Schooling a Monkey
14. 4th of July Rock Painting: Multiples and More
15. Firecracker Cake: She Knows
16. LEGO American Flag: Little Bins for Little Hands
17. Star Spangled Math: A Little Pinch of Perfect
18. Patriotic Washi Tape Wooden Bracelets: Mama Miss
19. 4th of July Sneakers: Brit + Co
20. Patriotic Pinwheels: Alpha Mom
21. Patriotic Paint Bombs: Schooling a Monkey
If you would like more fun hands-on activities for kids, check out this HUGE list of hands-on STEM activities for kids! You may also like our other crafts for kids, seasonal activities, or these summer learning ideas for kids.
More Ways to Learn about America
Use these resources to learn more about America in a fun and engaging way.