If you’re tired of all the basic valentines for kids found at a store, or you just waited too long and have to have a valentine TOMORROW for your kid’s entire class, look no further!
These army men valentines for kids have a cute saying, and they are also non-candy valentines, making them perfect for kids who have allergies and for parents who just can’t handle dealing with more candy.
Your kids will love handing out these adorable valentines, and the parents of your kid’s friends will appreciate that you gave out a toy instead of yet another box of conversation hearts. It’s a fun way to get unique school valentines ideas!
Army Men Printable Valentines for Kids
This simple printable army men valentine is the perfect last-minute valentine that you can give to your kid’s class!
Kids will love how fun these punny valentines are, and they are so easy to make, your kids can help you cut them out and stick the animals in place on each card.
What you’ll need for the army men printable valentines for kids:
What You Need for Your Valentine Printables
Shop this handy list before printing your chemistry valentines so your valentines come out perfectly!
Printable and Worksheet Essentials for the Classroom
Here are some essentials for printing out and using worksheets and other paper resources in the classroom.
Print a lot of papers? Get $10 your HP Instant Ink order when you use this link.
How to Make Your Printable Army Men Valentines
- Download the “love is a battlefield” printable.
- Print onto cardstock paper using colored ink.
- Start by cutting out the “love is a battlefield” Valentines from the printable.
- Lay an army man on top of the blank space on each Valentine card and secure it into place with some washi tape in your choice of colors.
- Write the name of the recipient on the back, and you’re good to go!