If you’re tired of all the basic valentines for kids found at a store, or you just waited too long and have to have a valentine TOMORROW for your kid’s entire class, look no further than these zoo printable valentines! These valentines for kids are part of our printable STEM valentines collection.
These zoo printable valentines for kids have a cute saying, and they are also non-candy valentines, making them perfect for kids who have allergies and for parents who just can’t handle dealing with more candy.
Your kids will love handing out these adorable valentines, and the parents of your kid’s friends will appreciate that you gave out a toy instead of yet another box of conversation hearts.
How to Get the Zoo Printable Valentines for Kids
This simple printable non-candy valentine is the perfect last-minute valentine that you can give to your kid’s class!
Kids will love how fun these punny valentines are, and they are so easy to make, your kids can help you cut them out and stick the animals in place on each card.
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links for your convenience at no cost to you.
What You Need for Your Valentine Printables
Shop this handy list before printing your chemistry valentines so your valentines come out perfectly!
First grab the valentines using the link below!
Printable and Worksheet Essentials for the Classroom
Here are some essentials for printing out and using worksheets and other paper resources in the classroom.
Print a lot of papers? Get $10 your HP Instant Ink order when you use this link.
How to Make the Zoo Themed Valentines
- Download the “zoo you want to be my valentine” printable.
- Print onto cardstock paper using colored ink.
- Start by cutting out the “Zoo You Want to be My Valentine” Valentines from the printable.
- Lay a zoo animal on top of the blank space on each Valentine card and secure it into place with some washi tape in your choice of colors.
- Write the name of the recipient on the back, and you’re good to go!